We strive to:
Position the search committee for success, which includes:
- Developing a useful committee structure and charge.
- Building a sound vetting and decision-making process.
- Establishing an efficient and sound timeline.
- Shaping a relevant and comprehensive candidate recruitment strategy.
- Creating a communications plan to keep key constituencies appropriately engaged and informed.
Support the committee throughout the search, which includes:
- Assisting the committee in developing accurate information systems to track the status of candidates.
- Providing an online, secure client portal that allows each member of the search committee to log on confidentially and review all candidate materials and committee support documents.
Understand your institution's specific situation, which includes:
- Developing a deep understanding of your institution's culture, challenges, and goals.
- Speaking with constituents, examining key documents, and evaluating critical institutional issues.
- Exploring the broader context and priorities for the open position.
Create a tailored position description, which includes:
- Identifying key priorities for the ideal candidate.
- Articulating how the position fits into the institution’s larger mission and goals.
- Using language that makes this description an important recruitment tool.