We conduct a select number of searches annually for nonprofit organizations, including museums, foundations, governmental agencies, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), research institutes, laboratories, and think tanks.
Nonprofits often hire us because of the excellent service their board members have experienced while working with us on a college or university president search.
Recent nonprofit clients include:
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- The Forum on Education Abroad
- George C. Marshall Foundation
- Heinz Endowments
- National Bureau of Economic Research
- The National WWII Museum
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research